Thank you for your respond to my Tribute Invitation... I hope you enjoy your time in writing something about your parents. You can write about your dad or your mom or both, it's up to you! Is the invitation felt like I am pushing you to support the project? I hope it's not as I don't mean it... I just have a dream that here in blogsphere, we have a 'place' for Dads and Moms Tributes, and I have no choice but to ask my blogger friends to start the 'ball' rolling... may it rolls and rolls beautifully!! Please support me by tagging your friends... thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, from head to toe.. hehehe
The children's diary is updated about Cliff sitting habits.. feel free to visit them.
This week is really hectic for me, I will be very busy doing what I love to do! How about yours? I am typing hurriedly like mad while feeding Cliff his breakfast now... hahaha... I have some project to do this week:
- Clay starts his swimming lesson 3 times a week.
- Train some teenagers a drama rehearsal to perform on Parent's day this Sunday.
- Hold a family reunion (70 people of us!) this weekend, will spend a night together and I have to prepare everything including games and activities!
- I have to buy some sparkles, gifts (for children and baby gifts) for the games winners, make a booklet for all of us and make a family tree too! Will have to arrange the room members and arrange the meals menu too...
- Will have to be in talkshow about My Parents my Best Friends this Friday. My mom and me will be interviewed in the youth fellowship.. hahaha will be great!
- I have dresses and trousers to pick up at the tailor.
- I still have to bring some more packages from my parent's house, move them all to mine!
- I still have some assignment posts to do before June 12 as well!
See you in another