Wah, blogging do make me rich! Do you? I am rich now because I have so many friends out there! *wink* In my eyes, friends are priceless treasures... and I am getting richer and richer these days because more and more friends around the world I have found! What a blessing!
I have met Mr. Fong and Jojo last December when I visit Singapore...
JulianaRw is in Indonesia these days. She went to Bandung yesterday, unfortunately we haven't managed to meet yet. We still have time to arrange our meeting next week, as Jakarta and Bandung is not too far to go through.
Then Farah (Malaysian blogger) will visit Bandung as well this monday!! Oh wow! How wonderful, Farah! I will try to put some lists of activities here for you to do in Bandung ok? Need help to book the hotel? Just tell me where you will stay in Bandung so I can tell you some places to go nearby the hotel as well.
Putri aka Nyumix will go to Indonesia in July as well, right Putri? Amel will be here, in her hometown, on October... WooHooo... I should mark my calendars to make sure I can meet you all here! Yeepeee...
I am not a shopping type person, so may be I don't know exactly where to shop... but hey, I have a loooong list of FoodMap in Bandung for you! I have marked my favorite in red, and red+bold are the best one!
Besides all yummy food you can find, you have to visit (we often bring our guess here):
1. The Valley : have a dinner with Bandung at nights scenery... so beautiful!
2. Shopping at factory outlets : Rumah Mode (jl. Setiabudi), Heritage (Jl. Riau - has so many outlets along the way).
3. Bring your kids to ride a horse and minibecak (at drink yoghurt and french fries at Cisangkuy)
4. See Gedung Sate - my mansion.. LOL
5. See unique jeans shop at Cihampelas.
1. Paris Van Java (many yummy resto here)
2. Cihampelas Walk.
3. Bandung Supermall.
4. Bandung Electronic Center for computers and gadgets.
5. Istana Plaza for ice skating and shopping.
6. Bandung Trade Center for cheaper shopping.
7. Pasar Baru for cheapest (but low class) shopping.
If you have time, you can go to Lembang... there are many places to go there:
1. Eat at Kedai teteh - Sundanese food.
2. Visit Sindang Reret for outbound and Sundanese food as well.
3. Vila Istana Bunga for sight seeing, many beautiful villas, flowers...
4. Kampung Daun restaurant.
5. Tangkuban Perahu (crater)
6. Tea walk
7. Sariater Hot Spring, go there at night - soak yourself in a hot spring water! So great!
8. Go to Dago Pakar (forest and visit some Japanese cave)
Or go to Ciwidey, read my story about it here
1. Kawah Putih
Here's some site I browse about Bandung as well... here