2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? I don’t believe in Santa.
3. Colored or white lights? White and blink lights represents the star that led the Magi.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Two weeks before Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Anything, as long as the love ones are with me.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Not sure…
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, we rarely have Christmas gift.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With Clay’s handmade paper works from Sunday School.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Love but never really see it.
12. Can you ice skate? Nope but Clay can…at the mall.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No. We celebrate Jesus birthday, not ours…
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Joy to the world, the Lord has come for me and you.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Mmm… we usually have our Christmas at church, no festive, no special dinner...
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas is not a tradition for me but I love to celebrate Christmas at church, pray and worship the Lord together with family and friends.
17. What is on top of your tree? Star.
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? We are the reason…
20. Do you like candy canes? No.... too sweet for me.
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? I was married at 26. I wished I got married earlier… J
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Thank you for all your love to me. I appreciate every smallest thing you did for me and I know I am loved.
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why? à my question.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? Travel around the world with my family and relatives and friends too hehehe...wanna go with me?
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Not learn photography from my dad... he was an expert and now he was passed away... :-(
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? For God 10%, Save for the kids 20%, invest 20%, share to the some Christian ministries 10%, share to the needs and poor 5%, help some friends in need 5%, share to my families 10%, shop and buy wish lists 10%, traveling 10%.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? I confess, can’t stand to keep it to myself!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Wen: beautiful, hot mamas, and sweet!
Francine : Friendly, diligent and hardworking – look for and get so many opportunities!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Honesty, commitment, ability to lead me spiritually.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Liar, not genuine.
13. What is your ambition? To earn dollars but spend in rupiahs...hehehe.. not sure! I think I don’t have ambition…
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? When they have other motives behind their deeds.
16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Know the purpose of my life.
17. Are you a shopaholic or no? not at all…
18. Which actress or actors you would like be to? Mmm... I don't know her quite well, but I love Meg Ryan..
19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Aaarggh not yet!! LOL.
20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? Has another drama rehearsals..